Places to dine for that special celebration
Looking for a diner location to celebrate a special night out? Scottsdale has plenty of cozy, candlelit tables, spaces that are big and fun, historical mansions with stunning views, live music for dancing and outdoor patios for dining under the stars. Here are a few that we like:
- The House Brasserie is a chic and cozy restaurant located in Old Town Scottsdale. It's in a remodled old house. Extensive wine list, innovative cocktails and cutting-edge taste combos.
- The Wrigley Mansion is a spectacular home that was built in 1932 as a 50th anniversary gift from chewing gum millionaire William Wrigley Jr. to his wife. Take the tour and then enjoy their delightful restaurant with its magnificent view.
- Los Sombreros boasts of old family recipes in a rustic, Mexican cantina-style house with a nice patio. Chef and owner, Azucena Tovar has brought the soul of San Miguel de Allende to the Sonoran Desert of Scottsdale.
- Cowboy Ciao is a restaurant with an inventive fare and a fanciful bent. Bold flavors and a massive wine selection by the glass, bottle and tasting flight.
- Barrio Queen infuses unique flavors into their authentic Mexico City dishes. Great food in a large, hip space with a party feel.
- Tapas Papa Frita creates small tapas plates with big tastes plus Catalonian, Basque and Andalusian cusine. Their patio, along the Arizona Canal, is perfect for people watching.
- The Rusty Spur serves up great burgers and live entertainment every night. Perfect if your significant other loves to sing and dance.
- Los Olivos prepares tradtional mexican food and best of all dinner and drinks with your significant other won't cost you your next paycheck.
- The Salt Cellar is doing something right because they’ve been serving gourmet seafood since 1971.
- Olive & Ivy is a fun setting with interesting décor along the Scottsdale waterfront. Great for outdoor dining.